New Ways to Control Erectile Dysfunction ED
Erectile Dysfunction Effects 1 in Every 10 Men – Get Your Questions Answered Now.
Erectile Dysfunction can affect men at any age. Most men over the age 21 have the potential to suffer from this condition. ED as it sometimes called can cause feelings of disappointment, worry and discouragement, which could be disastrous with your intimate relationships not to mention a man’s confidence. Regrettably most men with this condition are unaware they have this problem or are embarrassed to ask for advice or seek professional help.
ED or Impotency is a situation where a man is unable to keep an erection sufficiently for good sexual intercourse. Some men will experience this condition on an irregular basis and this is normal.
Out of 4 main causes of ED, A Physical Condition is possibly most common about 70% and this is over a Period of time. There could be an illness that hinders the flow of blood to the penis. ED could occur as symptoms to prescribed or non- prescribed drug’s side effects. A physical injury or surgery to the pelvic area could be a cause to be aware of.
Physical Factors for ED
- Excessive Alcohol Consumption
- Brain or Spinal-cord injury
- Hardening of the Arteries
- Liver or Kidney failure
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson Disease
- Certain Prostate or Bladder Surgeries
A Psychological Condition could exist that will cause Erectile Dysfunction. Such problems as:
- Anxiety and Stress
- Difficulties in the Relationship
- Work Related Problems
- Financial Worries
- Psychiatric problems – A Psychiatric problem brought on by a major argument or disagreement with your partner.
- If you had been interrupted while making love this could cause an ED condition as well as these:
- Self-consciousness about Sexual Performance
The Unknown Factor
There are some cases that neither a physical or psychological conditions, present that could cause ED.
Ways to Diagnose ED
A medical history can reveal possible disease. Explain to the consultant, sexual Encounters that you may have had to erection problem. A physical examine that may show an existing physical condition in the nervous system or circulatory system. Samples of your blood and Urine will be tested for any disorder.
Most men of good health have an unconscious erection while sleeping. If this does not happen a possible physical problem may be present.
A psychological evaluation by a trained sex therapist can help. Consulting a sex therapist will ask questions and give written questions that need to be answered honestly for a correct diagnosis.
Impotency – The Treatment is Out There
It is important to first share this problem with your mate. There may be some unintentional pressure your partner may be causing, that is the culprit of ED. Most doctors will need to find out if the ED has a physical or psychological cause. This will determine the method of treatment. Doctors recommend a less direct method of treatment first. By reducing the amount of milligrams in your prescription drugs or switching to another drug altogether could help reduce some bad side effects causing ED.
Here are some other ways to treat Impotency
- Psychotherapy and Counseling
- Oral treatments (Viagra, Cialis and Levitra) these Work about 70% of men
- Injections and medications to increase blood flow – a side effect is possible with painful erection for hours
- Hormone Therapy to increase testosterone levels
- Vacuum External Device to increase blood flow
- Penile Prosthetic Implants last resort. There are two types:
- Semi-rigid helps the penis to be Erect at all times with some flexibility To be bent when not having sex
- Hydraulic type causes an erection when the pump is started
In the latest researches, the advances in Erectile Dysfunction study have provided new forms of treatment for this condition.
Scientific Way to Lose Weight Simply by Drinking Water
How to Easily Lose your Weight by Just Drinking Water? How much water can youRead More
How to Be Healthy and Happy in Life
We can write a book on the countless ways to keep healthy but I willRead More