Why Vitamin C is Vital – Benefits and Source Foods
Vitamin C is a vital element with Countless Benefits. With short description of Vitamin B12, Calcium and niacin, here is a brief list of vitamin C foods.
There are different types of vitamin like vitamin A, B, B6, B12, Vitamin C, D, E and K and all are more important in their own capacity. In the vitamin list vitamin C is a vital one with a lot of benefits. People use vitamin C for skin and especially for skin whitening. It is mostly found in vitamin c foods like fruits and vegetables. There are many vitamin C deficiency diseases. However you should avoid vitamin c overdose. There is also an American pop music singer Colleen Ann Fitzpatrick famous as vitamin C.
You can have many health troubles if you do not take sufficient amount of Vitamin C for your daily need. Before Vitamin C it is imperative to describe three other elements i.e. vitamin B12, Calcium and niacin.
Calcium – calcium element is very important for our bodies. Calcium deficiency can be covered with calcium supplements, calcium foods and other calcium sources.
Vitamin B12 – there are countless B12 benefits. B12 deficiency symptoms can be removed by B12 shots, B12 injections and B12 foods. New studies show that it has some concern with weight loss too.
Niacin – benefits of niacin are well known today. Some doctors prescribe niacin for depression. Niacin deficiency can be easily covered with niacin foods and niacin dosage. Remember that its overdose may result in side effects like disturbance of niacin flush.
Vitamin C is has one different trend from B12, niacin and calcium. All they can retain in the body for long time but vitamin C cannot stop in the body. It’s because that it is soluble in water so easily secretes out from the human body. To avail its benefits we should continue its supply from our intakes. Here are some important vitamin C benefits.
Benefits of Vitamin C
- It increases the immunity of our body to guard against the diseases.
- It is water soluble so it controls the blood pressure and works as a lubricant in the blood vessels.
- It helps maintain cholesterol, lead and stress levels.
- It is a successful anti ageing agent and eliminates the wrinkles and other signs of old age.
- Vitamin C is a big skin tonic. It softens, whitens and even treats the skin against some infections and diseases.
- It keeps the body energetic and fresh to walk with our regularities.
- It lowers the depression level by relaxing our nerves.
- It is very useful against many diseases like heart problems, asthma, gout, arthritis and anemia etc.
So if you do not intake vitamin c, you may face any of these problems.
Vitamin C Foods
Vitamin C is found in lots of fruits and vegetables. It is mostly found in
- Citrus fruits like oranges – The biggest source
- Green leafy vegetables
Always take the sufficient amount of Vitamin C and Live a healthy and energetic life.
13 Things to Make A Face Mask Easy and Protective
In the view of recent pandemic of Corona, the mask has got a big placeRead More
Scientific Way to Lose Weight Simply by Drinking Water
How to Easily Lose your Weight by Just Drinking Water? How much water can youRead More