Why Acrylic Nails Fall Off – Causes and Cure
Here is why acrylic nails fall off and how can you make them last long. It is for all nail arts, nails designs, done at salon or at home.
Artificial nails including acrylic nails add much to your beauty and personality. All fake nails are applied temporarily and can’t be fixed forever. And they should not be fixed for very long periods too. Nail art and nail designs are applied for specific timings and occasions. It is seen that sometimes acrylic nails start falling even they get best nails. Women once again, have to go to nail salon and go through all the steps of manicure, nail polish and nail designs. Coming off the nails is not limited to acrylic nails but also the shellac nails, star nails, gel nails and many other fake nails fall off before the time they should last.
How long do fake nails last? Different nails last for different periods. Best period is 15 days. After two weeks they become harmful for your natural nails. Nail salons apply pretty nails and do best nail art. There you can have pro nails or even at home perfect nails may be applied. The question is if you apply complete acrylic nail procedure, will acrylic nails fall off? Yes they can fall off before time. It will not happen if you know how to take care of acrylic nails. Adopt easy nail art but not lazy.
Acrylic nail fall is due to different causes. The first reason is that the acrylic nail steps or other nail tips were not applied rightly. Secondly the nail extensions may be one cause.
Here is list of causes why acrylic nails fall off.
- Your nails were not properly prepared for acrylic nails or for other fake nails to apply. Cleaning, trimming, filing, shaping and soaking was not there as it should be.
- You did not apply primer to your natural nails. Base coat is essential for the nail strength and safety.
- You applied the gel polish in thick form. Better way is to Use three long, fluid strokes: one down the center, then two on either side.
- Acrylic nails may fall if they were not pinched properly. Always pinch the artificial nails on the natural nails with slight pressure to make complete C – curve.
- The powder and liquid to apply the acrylics was not mixed with exact ratio. Any excessive quantity may cause acrylic nails fall. This ratio is not exact and different for different products. After using many times you can have a better idea about acrylic mixture.
- Ultraviolet bulb was not changed from a long time. It did not work properly.
- Free edges of the nails were not capped and left empty. In this case they shrink improperly.
- You overfilled, over trimmed or wrong shaped the natural nails.
You did not store the acrylics in suitable conditions. Always store them in cool, dry and dark place away from the foods, humidity and sunlight.
How to Make a Tattoo At Home Which is Permanent and Easily Removable?
Let’s learn how to make a permanent or a semi permanent tattoo diy at home.Read More
4 Tips about Tattoos, Body Painting or Piercing
Here are some useful tips about tattoos, piercing, body art and painting. Missing any ofRead More