what are the Best Nails to Get
Among the range of fake nails which is the best nail for you. What makes the difference between the acrylic nails and gel nails? What to choose?
What are the best fake nails to get? Previously we made you learn how to put acrylic nails step by step and here we shall know what are best fake nails to have? or which is the best of the acrylic nails and gel nails. I have also given a separate article on what is the difference between acrylic nails and gel nails. Acrylic nails, gel nails, shellac nails, silk nails and other professional nails have pros and cons both. I mean all kinds of nails have positive and negative sides. When you buy a fake nail, you are to think on the following questions.
- How long the fake nails will last
- How to do or apply nails at home diy
- Which nail will be easy to apply nail polish later on
- Which nails will be easy to handle
Moreover nail designs, structures, size, weather effects on nails and nature of your natural nails are also some factors to think about.
Then how to choose between all the fake nails or false nails? For example you are on nail store or drug store to buy fake nails. You will find a lot of designs of gel nails and acrylic nails both. It is upon you what best fits you. Here I am giving the pros and cons both of acrylic and gel nails.
Which are the best – Acrylic Nails or Gel Nails?
What makes the Acrylic Nails a Best Nails?
- The liquid and powder to apply acrylic nails provide protection to natural nails.
- The proper hardness of acrylic nails gives a perfect surface for a nail polish.
- In case of breakage, they are easy to repair at home.
- They can easily be removed if done properly.
- They may be soaked instead of filing.
- Acrylic nails are strong and last for long period.
- They are cheaper than gel nail application.
What makes the Gel nails a Best Nails?
- The most brilliant quality of the gel nails is that they look more natural than any other kind of artificial nails.
- They take less time to cure than that of acrylic nails.
- Gel nails have no fumes like that of acrylic nails.
Gel nails are considered echo friendly and safer than acrylic nails.
Make 30 Red Carpet Nail Art Designs in 3 Minutes
Nails are the main element of females’ beauty. The hands remain always in front, soRead More
In 2 Minutes Make 3 Cutest and Easy Nail Art with Toothpick
Simple and Easy Nail Art Designs For Beginners Step By Step Let’s create some NailRead More