Vitamin D deficiency – Facts and Symptoms
Vitamin D deficiency is a serious problem. Here are main vitamin D deficiency symptoms with some concerns to Nicotinamide, Niacin, calcium, Vitamin B and K.
In the vitamin list, vitamin D is an essential vitamin which is necessary for strong bones and many other health factors. In case of vitamin D deficiency, other fundamental elements like vitamin k, vitamin B as B12 and particularly the calcium may not work properly. When vitamin D deficiency symptoms appear, the calcium sources like calcium rich foods can’t help. Calcium element in the calcium supplements and calcium foods will work only if the Vitamin D is supplied properly and actively.
In some cases b12 deficiency symptoms, calcium deficiency, Nicotinamide deficiency, niacin flush and niacin deficiency symptoms may be similar to vitamin D deficiency signs but all these are different from each other. B12 deficiency symptoms can easily be covered with b12 shots, b12 injections and even with b12 foods but there are b12 benefits and side effects both. Same is the case with niacin benefits and niacin side effects. The best solution is to eat niacin foods instead of niacin dosage.
Once it takes place, any delay in vitamin D deficiency treatment, may result in calcium deficiency and many other complications. There are is a list of vitamin D Deficiency Symptoms. Some important of these are followings.
Vitamin D Deficiency Symptoms
Does Vitamin D deficiency have signs or symptoms? The answer is both the yes and no. There may be some signs or may not be too. Sometimes it is hard to detect either your body contains sufficient amount of vitamin D or it is lacking. Perhaps the blood test provides us the best answer. However there are some signs which may be a warning that your body is lacking vitamin D.
- Some pains are due to lack of vitamin D. especially the joint pain and muscles pain like muscle cramps.
- Some Chronic pain may also be due to this.
- Besides pain, the weakness of muscles and joints is also a D Deficiency symptom in men and adults.
- Vitamin D deficiency depression is seen in the adults and men especially.
- Your bones may have a pain.
- Vitamin D deficiency fatigue is common. You may get tired sooner than usual. Even a common activity produces fatigue.
- It may have a relation to severe asthma in children.
- Diarrhea, constipation, headaches, obesity, irregular sleep and some bladder problems may also be the symptoms of vitamin D deficiency.
Deficiency of vitamin D is not only a health risk but also leads to some life risks. It may have a link to Cognitive injury in older adults, cardiovascular disease, some kinds of cancer and lot of other diseases.
Scientific Way to Lose Weight Simply by Drinking Water
How to Easily Lose your Weight by Just Drinking Water? How much water can youRead More
How to Be Healthy and Happy in Life
We can write a book on the countless ways to keep healthy but I willRead More