Types of Yoga which are Pilates with Their Benefits
I have given here all important a types of yoga with its pronunciation. We shall also discuss the very important benefits of yoga and pilates in short.
Watching yoga YouTube videos, the first thing that comes in mind are the types of yoga. There are many kinds of yoga in the world according to the traditions, needs and classifications. Yoga for the beginners may be different from the yoga exercises for the experts. All types of yoga are further divided into different types of yoga asanas. The shastras tell us of 84 lakhs (84, 00,000) asanas there in yoga. Types of yoga asanas and their benefits are different at different stages. Here I am giving a yoga types list and its main benefits.
Yoga Pronunciation is ˈ/jəʊɡə/ (yo’ – gaa, like Y for “yes” and G for “goal”)
Main Types of Yoga
These types are mostly related to Pilates.
- Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Or Vinyasa Yoga,
- Bikram Yoga, Yoga Bikram Bikram
- Iyengar Yoga,
- Power Yoga,
- Yin Yoga
- Yoga Exercises,
- Yoga Nidra,
- Prana Yoga
- Yoga Übungen
- Prenatal Yoga Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga,
- Namaste Yoga
- Baba Ramdev Yoga
- Kriya Yoga
- Asana Yoga,
- Pure Yoga
- Shilpa Shetty Yoga,
- Karma Yoga,
- Corepower Yoga,
- Yoga Vidya Restorative Yoga,
- Isha Yoga
- Posturas De Yoga ,
- Sahaja Yoga
- tai chi
Benefits of Yoga and Pilates
Advantages of yoga depend upon the yoga exercises. Benefits of yoga for weight loss are well-known. There is a variation in these advantages. Benefits of yoga for men may be different from that of for women. Similarly the benefits of yoga in the morning may differ from that in the evening. Pilates and meditations create further variation in the yoga benefits list. There are also some disadvantages of yoga. However followings are the most common health benefits of above said types which are like that of Pilates.
- Yoga and Pilates produce elasticity in the body.
- They make your muscles strong.
- Yoga and Pilates make your spine powerful.
- Your bones get strong.
- Yoga boosts your immunity.
- It regulates your blood flow and heart beat.
- It decreases sugar and cholesterol levels.
- Yoga gives you happiness, relaxation and healthy mode.
- It helps control your balance.
- It decreases extra fats in your body.
- Improves your brain and nervous system.
- Yoga gives you spiritual strength.
- It boosts your concentration.
- It provides you better sleep, tension free mind and present mindedness.
- Yoga and Pilates reduce your pains and aches.
Scientific Way to Lose Weight Simply by Drinking Water
How to Easily Lose your Weight by Just Drinking Water? How much water can youRead More
How to Be Healthy and Happy in Life
We can write a book on the countless ways to keep healthy but I willRead More