Simple Tips to Prepare Your Nails for Nails Designs
Nail art and nail designs are for the beauty of nails. At home or in the nail salon, your nails must be prepared properly to apply fake, acrylic or gel nails.
Your nails can have countless nails designs if you know some basics of nail art. Besides simple manicure methods, fake nails need a few other tips to make a best nail design. For example, if you are doing some acrylic nails design or applying nail extensions, you will have to prepare your natural nails for a strong grip and better adhesion. Artificial nails stay for limited periods and you are to take care of the beauty of your natural nails. Before selecting a gel nail or acrylic nail from nail supplies, have a look on your finger nails and think about how to apply fake nails on them.
On a nail salon however, you need not to apply nail design tips and nail preparation. There you find exact methods for professional nails. But don’t let them apply cheap artificial nails. For instance some cheap acrylic nails get their grip loose sooner or they get damaged before time. In this case your cost on nails will be doubled and is wastage of time too. If you avoid too much costly acrylics, medium price is a best choice.
Here I will tell you how to prepare your nails to apply artificial nails.
- First remove the nail polish there on. Clean it easily and softly. Do not use acidic and other hard chemical made products.
- Trim and file your natural nails. Do not cut them short sized. Just trim their ends and file them to give them a shape.
- Clean your nails from inside outside and their lining.
- Wash them with a simple soap and let them dry.
- If you find that your nails are not getting full ready, you can soak them in some liquid, oil or other natural product. It makes the filing and trimming easy.
- Step by step cleanliness must be carried on with a soft brush. Remove every dot at once, which is separated from your skin or nails. It helps to make a fine shape.
- Here you can apply other manicure tips if you feel some deficiency.
- Never forget to apply a base coat. Even if you are in salon, remind them to apply a base coat. It saves your nails from damaging. It is also necessary to keep your nails stain free.
Now your nails are ready for all kinds of nail designs including acrylic nails, gel nails, 3d and all other nail arts.
How to Make a Tattoo At Home Which is Permanent and Easily Removable?
Let’s learn how to make a permanent or a semi permanent tattoo diy at home.Read More
4 Tips about Tattoos, Body Painting or Piercing
Here are some useful tips about tattoos, piercing, body art and painting. Missing any ofRead More