Learn How to Put On Acrylic Nails
Here is how to do acrylic nails at home DIY. Very easy, short and simple step by step tutorial on how can you apply acrylic nails like a professional.
Nail art is a simple art but when to go for special nail designs it may need some special care. Nails and especially fake nails add to your beauty. Acrylic nail designs have a long variety. Instead you go to nail salon for some beautiful acrylic nail design, I will show you how to do acrylic nails at home DIY. You will feel like a video tutorial on cute acrylic nails.
This nail art tutorial will give you the answers of the following questions.
- How to do or apply acrylic nails professionally?
- How to apply acrylic nails yourself – step by step instructions?
- How to make or apply acrylic nails at home DIY?
- How to do your own acrylic nails?
Acrylic Nails Step By Step
- First thing is to Clip your nails. Clipping should always be slow and smooth.
- File the free edges of your natural nails to remove any rough edges there.
- File your nail plates. Always do the natural filing. Gently remove the natural shine of nail plates. Most of the women and nail salons apply hand held files. Do it very smoothly and not hardly. It is for better clipping. You should not lose your natural nail look.
- Remove out the dust there on the nails with brush.
- Select the acrylic nails you want to do. Find which are best fit to the length and width of your natural nails.
- Now file down the acrylic nails. Make them in accordance with size of your natural nails. This step is very important to make acrylic nails comfortable. Keep them again and again on your nails and keep filing till the best fit.
- Apply a thin line of glue to the inside edge of acrylic nails.
- Keep the acrylic nails on your natural nails. Press down to make them balanced. Make sure that they are fit to your natural nails. For this purpose hold each acrylic nail firmly for sometime so that to make them fixed tightly.
- Remove out any extra glue remained there.
- Look on the left side and then right side. Gently move it on either side if needed.
- Make sure the acrylic nails are lined up properly.
- Let them set for some time.
And you are done. If you are using long acrylic nails which are not cut in good length, see my next article which will show how to re-size acrylic nails to fit your natural nails.
How to Make a Tattoo At Home Which is Permanent and Easily Removable?
Let’s learn how to make a permanent or a semi permanent tattoo diy at home.Read More
4 Tips about Tattoos, Body Painting or Piercing
Here are some useful tips about tattoos, piercing, body art and painting. Missing any ofRead More