How to Decrease BMI Number – Fitness Tips
Here is what is BMI, how it indicates your fitness, obesity and weight ratio. Read some special tips on how to decrease BMI number for an ideal health and fitness.
BMI or body mass index is a number which shows a ratio between your height and weight. It is a relation which indicates either you are getting overweight, obese, and weak or you have an ideal body weight. BMI number increases as your weight increase excessively. Similarly this body mass number goes down as your body fat gets reduced with respect to your height.
Ideal BMI number = Ideal Fitness
If you know how to calculate BMI number, Obesity can easily be observed. As I said, higher BMI number is the indication of increasing weight which is not a good sign. It means your body is gathering extra fat, which may result in fat belly, bulky waist and extra fats. To lower the BMI number actually means to lose weight. So hurry to BMI calculator in the first leisure.
Not believing in the online advertising and article written by some non experienced writers, losing weight is a hard task. Once you lose fitness and get fat, you will have to adopt many weight loss methods and fat cutting tips to get back the slim body. A slimmer body can be kept off from getting fat but cannot easily be brought back once it gets obese. Here are some tips to lose weight fast or to prevent from getting obese.
- Do not intake foods and drinks with high calorie amounts. Bring it down as much as you can. Most of the bakery stuff and marketed foods are rich in calories. Eating such things will increase your weight and you will face a higher BMI number. Turn to the natural foods and drinks.
- Eliminate added sugar foods. Concentrate on healthy foods like fruits and vegetables. All the sweets, ice creams, tea, coffee and everything in which additional sugar is included, will cause your BMI increase. Replace all this stuff with natural sweet foods.
- Avoid fruit juices. New searches show that merely juices are not good for health. Eat whole fruits instead. When you drink a fruit extract or juice, you lose the natural balance of positive and negative ingredients there in the fruits. Eating the whole fruit naturally provides what you need and how much you need for good health and fitness.
- Make exercise your routine. Best thing is to join a gym and if you can’t get a membership then do the workouts at home. Do it 6 days a week for at least 45 minutes per day.
- Adopt a healthy lifestyle. For example don’t sit for longer times, keep walking, jogging, running and moving as much as you can.
- Drink more water. Don’t go less than 2 liters per day.
You can shorten all these weight loss tips to three things.
- Eat natural foods and drink water
- Do exercise
- Adopt healthy lifestyle
Even if you have an ideal BMI number, these tips will help you keep it on forever. You may need fat cutting and weight loss methods any time if you do nothing special. So prevention is better than cure.
How to Be Healthy and Happy in Life
We can write a book on the countless ways to keep healthy but I willRead More
Woman’s Fitness Program-What Should a Wise Woman Consider?
While a woman could certainly jump straight into a man’s fitness program and see someRead More