9 Step guide for all kinds of Manicure at Home
Here is How to apply manicure at home. It includes doing pedicure, acrylic nails, gel nails, shellac nails and other nails art and nails designs.
What is a manicure and a pedicure?
A manicure is a management of finger nails with beauty cosmetics. When manicure is done at home or at salon it consists of removing or reshaping the unwanted tissue around the nails and fingers. It is done by clipping, pushing or cutting. When the same procedure is applied to feet and toe nails, it is called pedicure.
Gel nails, shellac nails, acrylic nails and water nails art are different kinds of manicure and pedicure. Each of these is performed for nails designs. All these can be done at home or at salons. There are many nail art tutorials and videos to win all these nail art games but here we shall discuss full manicure.
How to do a manicure?
If you know how to do nail art, it is easy to apply gel nails and acrylic nails at home. Acrylic nails however needs a special acrylic nails kit. Manicure and pedicure at home is a simple nail art step by step. There are a lot of manicure ideas for the healthy nails, but we shall discuss genera manicure tips which will cover all manicure types.
- First clean your nails and made them completely free of any nail polish applied there on.
- Give your nails a shape with the tools you commonly use. You can choose a round, square or long shape in accordance with your fingers’ shape and length.
- Add some face cleanser in warm water and keep your fingers in it for some time. It will soak your cuticles. Keep the water normal hot and do not use soap or other chemicals.
- Apply a Natural callous and Cuticle Eliminator or remover. Do it for less than a half minute.
- Clean your nails from any stuff remained there on nails and cuticles.
- Massage your cuticles with silky oil or any moisturizer which contains such best oil.
- Again clean the nails. Better is with a cotton tissue until there remains nothing on the nails or cuticles.
- Now apply your nail polish. Do it in coats. First two coats of color and the third one layer is of shiner.
- For better results you keep applying moisturizer and sunscreen during the day to keep your manicure alive.
And that’s all. It is a complete manicure procedure. You can do the pedicure too with these simple steps. All the videos and tutorials on the Pinterest, YouTube and Dailymotion actually cover this step by step nails design procedure.
what are the Best Nails to Get
Among the range of fake nails which is the best nail for you. What makesRead More
Learn How to Put On Acrylic Nails
Here is how to do acrylic nails at home DIY. Very easy, short and simpleRead More